COVID-19 has and continues to impact healthcare across the country, especially for public sector organizations. Many leaders are taking a closer look at operations to stretch their hard-hit budgets and do more with less. According to a recent study from NRI and the National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors, the following are just a few pandemic-related data points impacting operations…
- 68% of all state mental health agencies experienced workforce shortages
- Telephone encounters increased by 365%
- Broadband access replaced transportation as the primary obstacle to care
In this episode of Netsmart CareThreads, , executive strategist for public sector at Netsmart, talked with Netsmart virtual CIO and vice president of revenue cycle management operations .
Here's what was discussed in the episode:
- How recent data is shifting operations
- The biggest operational challenges for public sector organizations
- Top operations management advice for strategic planning and creating operational health in your organization
This discussion with , , and was taken from our show Netsmart Care Threads.
If you want to hear more episodes like this one, check us out on .
If you don’t use Apple Podcasts, you can find every episode .